A tree-planting took place recently along Wurts Brothers Lane, where a new walkway is being created on the dirt path between the Anthracite Marker on 7th Ave. and the parking lot area of Burger King/Peebles in the shopping plaza on Brooklyn Street.
May 8, 2013 10:51 a.m.
More Photo Galleries
- Top Stories
- Fell Twp. approves garbage contract at 5% less
- Supervisors won't publish sewer delinquent list
- Police Log (5/15)
- Fell Twp. search for backhoe may be over
- Jermyn Cleanup Week
- Spring Cleanup at Maplewood Cemetery
- Woman helps juvenile, he robs and threatens to kill her
- Police Log (5/8)
- Book retells history of Edgerton
- Fell Twp. Supervisors to meet tonight
- Council names new walkway for Wurts Brothers
- Read more top stories